Welcome to my portfolio website
Tom Henderson MSc MBCS
- I am a Masters Graduate of Caledonian Business School (MSc), and a Professional Member of the British Computer Society (MBCS)
- I am a Director of SASLI (Scottish Association of Sign Language Interpreters)- Deaf Community Org.
- I spent 23 years in the Drinks Logistics Business, and a further 7 years in Computers & Electronics, in a range of Operational, Management and Development roles, ultimately transitioning towards Management Consultancy.
- After setting up my own Consultancy Business in 2002, to service the Bio-Tech, Computer, Defence, and Disability sectors, spent the next 11 years as Group Business & Development Manager for a Scotland-wide Disability Charity and Social Enterprise.
- Networks include: Scottish Government Welfare Reform Group, South Lanarkshire Welfare Reform Group, Perth & Kinross Welfare Reform Group, and the Scottish Living Wage Accreditation Leadership Group.
- Based in Central Scotland, I am committed and motivated to work in the Equality, Diversity and Social Justice areas, using innovative techniques to add value, and promote sustainable development to businesses.